Finding a shared property to rent should not be stressful, nor should it be complicated. With New Era Agency, you will find that all our staff members are up to date with the latest regulations. All our Houses that are set out for Professional Sharers are Licenced by Portsmouth City Councils Private Sector Housing team.
We are promoting the highest standards across every aspect of residential lettings and management in the Private Rented Sector.
Seven simple steps away to rent:
1. Register yourself with New Era Agency
2. Find your ideal place in our available properties on the link below
3. Request to view the property
4. Assess your affordability and receive your right to rent information
5. Where applicable, pay the holding deposit to secure the property
6. Start the references
7. Sign the contracts and move in!
This deposit will be treated in accordance with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS), and you will be provided with the appropriate prescribed information and receive details regarding the scheme used. The deposit is held to cover damage, breakages, and any other liabilities under the terms of your tenancy agreement. The scheme protects both tenants and landlords from fraud. Please note that under no circumstances can the deposit be used by the tenant to cover rent.